Take me to Paris


I'm so lucky to have other family members who love to travel <3. When I decided to write a blog about traveling I didn't think much about what to share when I will be run out of my photos. It seems like I will have really "traveling" summer so stay turned (or follow me on my instagram account or facebook ;) ). Now, anyway, I have some photos from my cousin and I'm going to share them in three next posts. Firstly, I want to show you lovely PARIS from the inhabitant view.


I don't know if you are going there or not but I this photos definitely encouraged me to go there and try to live like a Parisian (have you read the book "How to be Parisian wherever you are"?). Let this post be your inspiration! Fresh baguettes, black coffee and red lipstick ... sounds like a perfect morning.

That's all from now. I hope to take you one day to Paris and show you my own photos and share my experiences.








All photos by Joanna Głowacz 

Comments